Wills, trusts and probate matters can be overwhelming. You or your family may be faced with one or more of these situations:
- Blended Family--How do we take care of our blended families through estate planning?
- Special Needs Child--Is there a way I can support a special-needs child through estate planning?
- Charities--How can I support my favorite charity through estate planning?
- New Family--What estate-planning documents do we need to take care of our children?
- Legacy Planning and Gifting--What are my options for sharing my legacy now and helping family members well into the future?
- Probate--How can I reduce or eliminate time and money spent in probate court?
- Personal Representative--What must I do when I’ve been appointed as a personal representative in a probate matter?
- Staggered Asset Distribution--How can a beneficiary receive money at a later stage in life?
- Financial Planning--My financial planner has suggested that I talk to an attorney, to ensure that my estate plan matches my financial planning goals.
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Estate Planning—How can I be certain that documents I prepared myself will cover my estate planning wishes?
Please contact me if you have been asking yourself one or more of these questions. I can help you find the answers.